Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project 52


So I've been seeing a couple people in my social network working on "365 Projects" (posting photos or blogs daily w/ specific themes in mind). I guarantee you that 365 postings in a year is WAY more than I can commit to. Just look at my most recent history...my last posting was in October!! So much has happened since then but I've not posted about it.

Please don't hold your breath - I just can't catch up! So I'm starting fresh for the new year...that started four months ago.

HEY! lay off, i'm a busy woman.


If you're interested, here is the site that I'm getting my inspiration from: http://www.project52.net/

Yes, the year is currently in the 13th week, but I'm going to start with week one - "EGG".

Egg is my theme this week and I will post a photo and a story about an egg, centering on an egg or having some sort of egg relation. I will have this posted no later than Wed. April 13.

Now I need you to hold me to it! In fact, join me.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like fun! I miss your posts :)Can't wait to see whats going on in the Watson household! Love and Miss you tons! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete