Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's DEFINATELY a boy!


We had our 32 week check up yesterday, and ultrasound has confirmed with 99% certainty that we are indeed having a boy. We got an extremely clear view of his "goods" - but, out of respect (and hopes that he'll one day be famous or president) I will refrain from posting the money shot. :) - not to mention, my husband would kill me!


During the ultrasound we got to see the usual: heart, ribs, spine, skull. But we also got to see some new stuff (aside from his genitals) which included his kidneys, diaphram, stomach, both arms and even his tongue! Yes, he stuck his tongue out at us! It was quite amazing.


He's currently estimated to weigh about 4.5 lbs and is two weeks ahead of schedule in growth. They've not changed my due date, but we'll be going back in 2 weeks (standard proceedure now that i'm in my 8th month) to have another look.

No comments:

Post a Comment