Friday, February 13, 2009

A Day Off

I TOTALLY took a day off today! I'm so happy I did. Work has a way of getting to you somtimes so I decided to take the day off, burn some of that precious and hard to come by leave/vacation time.

What did I do today? Well, first I did some paperwork (that took me till 1130) then I had lunch with my husband. After that, I headed out to the "Walmart" type store in our area and, NO LIE, bought over $200 in wine!!! Oh, it was FUN. Stephen and I have a wine cellar in our house, so at every opportunity, we buy wine to fill it up (and of course to taste).

After the wine, I bought SHOES! Yes, my knees are shaking, it's been a AWERSOME day.

I think it was an excellent use of vacation time. Now...if I can just get my husband to take me out for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment