Thursday, July 24, 2008

What actor would play you?

Have you ever thought about it? If your life were made into a movie (well, just the interesting parts), who would play you?

One of my co-workers has her 16 year old sister visiting her for a month here in Germany. The sister, let's call her "Susie", has been joining my co-worker a couple days a week at work. This way, Susie has something to do during the work week and it keeps her out of trouble.

Well today, she was working on the casting for her movie. No, she's not writing or making a movie, she was simply listing the important people in her life and deciding who would be a good fit to play them.

So... who would you choose to play you in your movie?

Even more importantly, who would you choose to play ME in my movie?

I promise, if you make a suggestion, I will spend sincere effort in deciding who I think should play you.

Personally, I think Kate Hudson would be an excellent choice for myself. No, i don't really look like her. But i do love her way of spinning intellegent and whitty characters...this is how I see myself, whitty and intellegent.

So what do you think? Who should play you? Who should play me? Who should be your spouse/lover? Who would play your parent(s)?

I'm curious! Especially if I know your spouse and parents :)

Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment